Monday, February 21, 2011

day 9

day 9- a picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

sorry to choose the obvious, but it's true. and ya, I married him.


Dom's 16th Birthday after we went to get our drivers licenses
Photobucket


Dominic has a way with words and feelings that makes everything seem like it will all be ok. He knows what to say, what you need to hear and what you should hear, he knows if you need a hug or a laugh or advice and he will give himself to you 100% to help. Then he brings you ice cream.
When everything seemed like it was falling apart, he put back the pieces. With crazy glue haha. He has helped me through everything that I have ever asked of him and those things that I couldn't ask of him, he helped with that too. He just knows, he gets it and he gets you through it. I owe it all to my neighbor. my best friend. my boyfriend. my fiance. my husband. my baby daddy ;) Thanks babe, Love you!

Photobucket



Oh and he saved me from King Kong, what's not to love.
Photobucket

1 comment: