Logan had his 4 month check up last Friday and despite all the high guesses, he "only" weighs 15 lbs. 3oz. which is in the 50th percentile and is 25" long, also in the 50th percentile. I guess he just feels bigger! Or maybe it's his 75th percentile (43 cm) head that makes him look bigger and older then he is. Everything is looking good with him, except his flat head...it's still flat haha, she says now that he can sit up and hold his head up better that it should be able to correct itself with more and more time off of it, although I think Dom and I are prepared for a helmet baby should it not. That's ok we will pimp out his helmet should he need it. He received his second round of shots which had no effect on him the first time around, but this time, we had a very fussy baby for atleast 4 days straight. But he is finally coming back around. We talked about when to start solid foods and were suggested around 5 months to begin with rice cereal and go from there, so that should be fun. Otherwise he is on track and looking good. He has yet to roll over yet, but he is getting closer. Although yesterday I thought he was going to crawl off and do a front flip off the boppy when I had him on it during tummy time. He is giggling and talking so much now and paying attention to everyone and everything, it's a lot of fun to watch the wheels turning in his head. Just a quick update, the baby beckons! Happy Friday!
this is the first time I have tried uploading a video, hopefully it works, if not it is the same one on facebook. Logan has this new thing that when I bring out the video camera because he has been doing something cute, he stops and just stares at the camera and so now it's hard to catch the cute moments! Dom did this secretively so he didn't see the camera, Logan was just giggling the whole time he was watching me being silly for him :) So cute!
(I guess you have to pause my music player towards the bottom right of the blog so you can hear him giggling)
No comments:
Post a Comment